The following Predator Software Privacy Statement applies to Predator’s Web sites and to Predator Software's business operations.
- We don't sell or provide your personal information to third parties. The use of personal information by Predator Software is for the sole purpose of improving your experience with Predator Software.
- We collect your personal information for various purposes, such as processing your order, corresponding with you, providing you with support services or in connection with a job application.
- We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
- In addition, we may also collect information relating to your use of our web sites through the use of various technologies which may include cookies.
- Finally, should a data breach occur at Predator Software, we will notify everyone that is affected within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach.
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- To support products or services you have obtained from us.
- By Predator Software and selected organizations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- To personalize your experience with Predator Software, make interactions easier, and for usage statistics.
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact.
- Within your browser you may turn cookies off.
- Within your browser you may use incognito mode.
- Only use secure browsers.
- Only use secure search engines.
- Only use the internet via a VPN.
- You may also make a privacy request via email. Request a privacy change at Predator Software.
- As a resident of California, you may make a CCPA request at anytime. Email your CCPA request to Predator Software.
- As a citizen of the EU, you may make a GDPR request at anytime. Email your GDPR request to Predator Software.
NOTE: Within your email, please detail your CCPA, GDPR or privacy request to Predator Software.