What is Predator RCM?
Predator RCM software is a flexible robotic cell controller and scheduler designed to automate a cell of CNC Machines, robots, CMMs and other support equipment. Predator RCM provides lights out operation and production with flexible manufacturing and automation. It supports a wide range of pallets, tooling, RFID tags, load stations, unload stations, part washing and more.
Choose from two editions
- Predator RCM Express
- Predator RCM
Why use Predator RCM?
- Automated manufacturing system with small, medium and large lot sizes
- Lights Out Manufacturing
- Manage CNC programs without interrupting the CNC machines within the cell
- Multiple parts/jobs per pallet
- Standard Load and Unload Rack Stations with optional Rotary Carousel style
- Manage job priorities and holds without interrupting cell production
- View cell status remotely
- Automatic Email notifications of manufacturing problems
- Automatic continued production and recovery from a problem job or machine
- Optional part washer and part basket support
- Optional CMM and Probe based inspection with automatic offset adjustments
- Optional RFID, Tool and EDM options
- Add Predator MDC for realtime manufacturing data collection
Predator RCM's Job Manager is the scheduling center of the system. Work can be added, removed, or put on hold according to the day-to-day changes in machining priorities.
Predator RCM can also allow the scheduling of work in multiple machining cells from one central console.
Predator RCM's Presetter manages the tooling inventory in the shop and allows the operator to prepare the work, download CNC Programs from the corporate network and assemble the job to be submitted for automated machining. Each job includes a pallet and/or fixture, a workpiece, and the CNC programs required to machine the part. An individual pallet can have one or more jobs attached to it allowing for automated machining of several operations on a single workpiece.
NOTE: Prior to August 2011 Predator RCM was called CellMaster.