Premier Predator Support
Predator Premier Support and Predator Professional Services will provide the exact support coverage you need. End-to-End support and guidance for you, when you need it, over the phone, internet or onsite at your facility. Let's get started with the following options:
- Call phone support at 503-292-7151 press 3 from 5am - 5pm PST Monday - Friday
- Create a support Case or Ticket online
- Email the support team via email@example.com
- Email the software maintenance team via firstname.lastname@example.org to renew your annual agreement
- Email the sales team via email@example.com to add more machines or a new Predator application
- Learn about Professional Services including consulting, implementation, training, automation and more
- Request a day of onsite Local Service, available in 55 US and Canadian cities
- Web based support allows us, with your permission, to view and optionally use your PC over the internet
Premier Predator Support is available by subscribing to an annual software maintenance agreement with Predator Software. Additional benefits include the following:
- Prioritized bug fixes
- Prioritized new feature requests
- Support for the previous major version
- Offline backup storage of customer configuration files
- Development and test environment licenses
NOTE: Premier Predator Support does not include onsite services or Professional Services.
Self Help Articles
45+ Self Help Articles covering a wide range of technical details, references and processes are available on this web site to help support and troubleshoot Predator application issues.
Premier Direct Support Contacts
The following directory of personnel are available to provide Premier Support. Direct contact is encouraged to follow up or to help close an existing support case or ticket. To initiate a new support case or ticket, call 503-292-7151 option 3, create a support Case or Ticket or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers who don't participate in Predator's Premier Support subscription service can utilize the following free support options:
- Predator Online Help: Press F1 within each Predator application: most have 200-400 help topics
- Predator PDF Documentation: Review materials provided during implementation
- Predator Web Site: 250+ tips are provided on this web site
- 45+ Self Help Articles covering a wide range of Predator technical details, references and processes.
- Predator Licenses per Customer Report: call or email us to request
- Google it: An ever expanding resource of information is provided via forums and web sites
- Third party resources: Often Predator applications are used with third party PC hardware, CNC machines, robots, PLCs, CMMs and test stands. Each third party provides additional support options
Customers who are not current with Premier Predator Support can call us at 503-292-7151 option 1 or email us at email@example.com to subscribe.