What is Predator FLM ?
Float one or more Predator software applications within your wired or wireless network to manage, control and reduce licensing costs. Install Predator applications on an unlimited number of PCs and only purchase the maximum number of concurrent licenses needed.
NOTE: Within a multiple plant installation a Predator FLM Manager is required per plant or factory.
Why use Predator FLM?
- Concurrent style software licensing
- Install Predator applications on an unlimited number of PCs
- Save money by buying the number of licenses required
- Add new Predator applications as needed
- Manage client licenses with common/ghost images
- Automatic license recovery, no management required
- Floating licenses are priced the same as fixed licenses
- Eliminate SIMs/Dongles on the shop floor/client PCs
- Firewall, DNS and DHCP compatible
- FIPS 140-2 compatible
- Windows Service that runs 24x7 in the background
- Supports virtual machine environments
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista
- Supports Windows Server 2016, 2012 and 2008
- Made in the USA - Learn more
What applications are supported with Predator FLM?
- Predator CNC Editor v11
- Predator DNC v11
- Predator MDC v11
- Predator PDM v11
- Predator RCM v11
- Predator Tracker v11
- Predator Travelers v11
- Predator Virtual CNC v11
All editions for all of the above applications are supported. For example Predator MDC Express, Predator MDC and Predator MDC Enterprise applications support floating network licensing via Predator FLM.
NOTE: Predator APIs require a fixed license and do not work with a floating license.
Windows XP & 2003 Server Support
With the addition of FIPS 140-2 compatibility in Predator FLM v11, support for Windows XP & 2003 Server had to be deprecated. Client PCs running Windows XP and 2003 Server are still supported.
Predator FLM v10 still supports Windows XP and 2003 Server. This is an option when FIPS 140-2 compatibility is not required. However, customers still running Predator FLM on Windows XP and 2003 Server are strongly recommended to upgrade their Windows infrastructure.
|29900000||Predator Floating License Manager|